Where we start:
We always begin with a thorough History, Physical Examination, and Orthopedic/Neurological Examination to help determine the optimal diagnostic, non-surgical, or surgical plan individualized for your pet’s needs.
- Digital Radiographs
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Video gait-analysis
- Joint Taps
- CSF taps (cerebrospinal fluid)
- Bone biopsy
- Adequan Injections
- Hyaluronic Acid Joint Injections
- Corticosteroid Joint Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Superficial digital flexor tendon luxation repair
- Common calcanean tendon rupture repair
- Talus Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)
- Collateral ligament reconstruction
- Joint fusion (partial tarsal arthrodesis and pantarsal arthrodesis)
What Our Clients Have to Say About Northlake:
Our overall experience at Northlake was wonderful. From the minute we walked in we felt welcomed by the attentive staff and comfortable hospital. The doctors were very detail oriented and treated Polly (our dog) like their own. We were most impressed with the follow-up after the surgery took place.
The entire staff made a stressful situation much easier.
We are so thankful for the extra ‘squirrel chasing’ time that Chipper had because of your work on his knees.
The best, sweetest, and truly kindest gang - anywhere.
We truly felt Sadie was in the best care of any place.
You made the observation she would not have a bad day, and she didn’t.
The day we ran over Dude was the worst day of our lives. The day we picked him up and he walked out of your hospital was the best.